- ~Accommodation with a view of world heritage-Mt.Fuji~
The highest mountain in Japan-Mt. Fuji was officially recognized as a
World Heritage Site by UNESCO in June, 2013.
Find rooms which allow you to enjoy a view of Mt.Fuji, please click ↓↓
Would you like to enjoy natural scenic beauty around Mt.Fuji in every season?
【choose from facility with Fuji view】
Mt.Fuji from the guest room
Mt.Fuji from the bath
Mt.Fuji from the lobby or restaurant
【choose from area】
Fuji Kawaguchiko Onsen(Yamanashi)
- Japan's three most famous hot springs
- There are over 500 hot springs spots across Japan, and the 3 most famous are Kusatsu Onsen, Gero Onsen, and Arima Onsen which are known in as Japan's
- 【Scenery of Japan】
- 【Original and new three most famous views in Japan】
【The three most famous views in Japan】 Matsushima in Miyagi
- The "Ryokan" Reports
- With over a hundred years of history, Yachiyo Ryokan is a traditional and authentic Japanese ryokan, ideal for a traditional ryokan experience.
- What's onsen?
- An onsen is a Japanese hot spring and many are used as a hot springs baths. Although most hot springs baths are developed inside, many hot springs baths also have a an outdoor bath.
- An Outline of the Ryokan
- A "Ryokan" is a type of traditional Japanese inn Similar to a bed-and-breakfast inn. They were mainly for serving travelers during their journeys.