- ** Hours of operation during the holiday seasons **
We thank you for using Japan Traveler Online.
During the holiday season, our office will be closed from December 28th 2013 to January 5th 2013.
Operations will close on December 27th 17:00.
Inquiries by phone or mail may be accepted till December 27th –17:00 Japan time.
Any inquiries after that date will be responded after January 6th 10:00 2014 Japan time.
Online reservations and cancellations (not by mail) are accepted 24 hours during the holiday seasons.
For emergencies, please contact the hotel or ryokan directly.
The 65th Sapporo Snow Festival, one of Japan's largest winter events, will be held from February 5th to the 11th.
We have exclusive accommodation plans available for guests interested in experiencing this exclusive event.
Please make your reservation in advance before this offer is sold out.
Hotels with easy access to the event are as follows:
Highland Resort Hotel And Spa in a magnificent location of Mt. Fuji.
Exclusive hotel plans which include ride passes for the Fuji-Q Highland admusement park are included in the accommodations.
Fuji-Q 1-day free pass and onsen plan (Breakfast included)
All you can eat Shabu-Shabu and Fuji-Q 1-day free pass plan( Dinner and breakfast included)
Disney Resort Official Hotels are real resort hotels next to the park.
Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort（Maihama, Chiba Pref.）
- ~Accommodation with a view of world heritage-Mt.Fuji~
The highest mountain in Japan-Mt. Fuji was officially recognized as a
World Heritage Site by UNESCO in June, 2013.
Find rooms which allow you to enjoy a view of Mt.Fuji, please click ↓↓
Would you like to enjoy natural scenic beauty around Mt.Fuji in every season?
【choose from facility with Fuji view】
Mt.Fuji from the guest room
Mt.Fuji from the bath
Mt.Fuji from the lobby or restaurant
【choose from area】
Fuji Kawaguchiko Onsen(Yamanashi)
- Japan's three most famous hot springs
- There are over 500 hot springs spots across Japan, and the 3 most famous are Kusatsu Onsen, Gero Onsen, and Arima Onsen which are known in as Japan's
- 【Scenery of Japan】
- 【Original and new three most famous views in Japan】
【The three most famous views in Japan】 Matsushima in Miyagi
- The "Ryokan" Reports
- With over a hundred years of history, Yachiyo Ryokan is a traditional and authentic Japanese ryokan, ideal for a traditional ryokan experience.
- What's onsen?
- An onsen is a Japanese hot spring and many are used as a hot springs baths. Although most hot springs baths are developed inside, many hot springs baths also have a an outdoor bath.
- An Outline of the Ryokan
- A "Ryokan" is a type of traditional Japanese inn Similar to a bed-and-breakfast inn. They were mainly for serving travelers during their journeys.