What is Hokkaido Fukkouwari?
Hokkaido Fukkouwari (post-earthquake discounts) is a campaign to help Hokkaido's tourism industry bounce back quickly following the devastating 2018 Hokkaido Eastern Iburi earthquake. The national and local governments are subsidizing local businesses and services so they can offer tourists incentives to come and visit.
The courses included in this special feature are subsidized to support the campaign.
*Please check each course for details.
- ・Fukkouwari course: Those included on this page.
- ・This campaign will end once the budget has been used up.
- ・The subsidies are strictly used to boost tourism within Hokkaido. The money cannot be used for other business purposes.
- ・We may need to check your passport information when booking or on the travel day.
The subsidy allocated for the trip cannot be refunded. Furthermore, the subsidy cannot be used for application fees or cancellation fees.
- ・The subsidy will be lost at the same time when the booking is cancelled.
- ・If the customer cancels once a travel agreement is established, the standard cancellation fee will apply based on the discounted price.
- ・This right to receiving subsidies cannot be transferred or sold to someone else.