Ryokan & Hotels
Lake Kawaguchi Area
Lake Kawaguchi is one of the five lakes surrounding the foot of Mt. Fuji and the famous sightseeing spot. Various events are held by the lake and fascinate many tourists throughout the year. Fuji Kawaguchiko Autumn Leaves Festival will be held from November 1st to 23rd . Don't Miss It!
- 2 Hours 5 Minutes from Shinjuku Station by Bullet Train
- 3 Hours 30 Minutes from Narita Airport to Kawaguchiko by Narita Express
- 4 Hours 15 Minutes from Narita Airport by Highway Bus
Isawa Onsen is conveniently located 1 hour 30 minutes from Shinjuku by train. Selected as one of new Japan’s top 100 tourist spots, Isawa has exciting attractions such as ukai (cormorant fishing), fireworks show, winery tour, and many more. Enjoy and experience in Isawa!
- 1 Hour 40 Minutes from Shinjuku Station by Limited Express Train
- 1 Hour 40 Minutes from Shinjuku by Highway Bus
Kofu & Yamanashi Areas
Shosenkyo, the most beautiful gorge in Japan, is a popular spot in this area. Try Kofu specialties such as Kofu tori-motsuni and Hoto. It is the best place to soothe your body and mind.
- 1 Hour 39 Minutes from Shinjuku Station by Limited Express Train
Famous as a cherry blossom-viewing site, Minobusan Kuonji has weeping cherry trees, one of Japan’s 100 cherry blossoms. Lake Motosu is a well-known spot to take a picture of Mt. Fuji which is the same as the surface of 1,000 yen bill.
- 2 Hours 40 Minutes from Shinjuku Station by Limited Express Train